welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0727
Monday 9 March 2015 | 04:27 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

I don't know if he really likes me, to tell you the truth, I don't feel what I have felt before. yesterday I was really tired and everyone seems to be annoying to me. but it was my fault too, I shouldn't be mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong tho. 

but when he said like that, I feel hurt. 'why should I spend time with you? we don't have any relationship right?' hahaha, what am I thinking from the start? it's true that we don't have any relationship. but I thought that we have something special and I guess I was wrong.

I won't be hoping much starting from now. I feel depressed already, I do not wish to add more. so it is better for me not to hope much and just live my life. good news is, tomorrow will be my birthday! 
I can't wait to turn 18! I can finally watch 18+ movies at cinemas!

paint my life like those beautiful skies.

Older Post | Newer Post