welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0922
Wednesday 3 December 2014 | 05:22 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum

so I'm officially graduated from high school. I always wanted to graduate and leave the dem school but somehow right now I missed all of them. my classmates and my teachers. 

besides, I have nothing to do at home. maybe I should find a job and get myself busy. anyway one of my classmates is going to move to Rawang tomorrow. its sad without him by our side. I should take pictures with him tho, I mean both of us so that I can print it and hang my school's friends pictures in my room. 

I'm scared growing up. I'm not matured and I have negative thoughts towards people. but I'll try tho lol. talking about moving out, my best friend is going to leave us. either she's going to move to Putrajaya or Klang, Idk. its so sad. I just cant. I mean one day we'll hangout and that will be our last. we all going to be busy going through our life. 

well, I hope we'll get reunite again in the future, the 39 of us. laughing and trolling lol! going to miss 2014. the best year of my high school's life. being with them for two years is so great, stay healthy guys and lets hangout if we have some time.

as for me, I don't think I'm going to stay being 'in love', moving on is the best way lol. I like staying as best friend instead of getting involve in relationship. besides he doesn't see me the way I see him so, its the best. anyway that's all, I'm going to find a job tho lol. 

"love is like shadows. when you chase it, it will run away, when you turn back and walk away, it follows you"

Older Post | Newer Post