welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
1214
Tuesday 30 December 2014 | 08:14 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so basically I'm here out of boredom and yes, I'm a lifeless person. tomorrow I'll go for my B2 Class and after that I'll go and search for a job. pray for me! I hope I'll get one and I swear I'll be busy and work and give my all.

living alone at home is so boring. no one to talk to and I let myself alone in my room for all day. except at night, I'll go out and play games and karaoke sometimes. I'm planning to go out this Thursday, if I could I'll hang out at Bangi and give that keychain and shirt to him and her. then I'll be completely busy and won't even use my phone. maybe.

please, I know me. I said it like that but then I'll do the opposite hahaha. anyway, I want to work as a cashier. as the pay is high and of course, being a cashier will make me busy with OT and during holidays maybe I'll get higher paid. RIGHT? I should have done all of my business on December. cries.

let the rain wash away those pains.


Older Post | Newer Post