welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0242
Wednesday 19 November 2014 | 22:42 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum

I'm about to explode. I just can't believe I'm taking SPM right now. its not like I'm not ready, its just the questions are too.. hard.. for me.. I don't even know what I answered lol. 

anyway, two more subjects left with three more papers. I can't wait to wake up from this nightmare. I had mental breakdown this month. everything aren't going so well for me. I even cried sometimes, I'm not weak, its just I can't hold it any longer and decided to let it all out haha. 

this week, I feel like I have lost everything. my friendship and my life. I can't do well in my exams and congrats to myself, I just broke a friendship. wait no, in fact there was two. I tear both of them apart. so here I am, regretting for not being able to get rid of my noob 'love' feelings. and I ended up losing my best friend. 

I'll try my best for those upcoming papers. and finally, goodbye highschool. I'll miss my classmates and my lovely sporting teachers. we'll meet again soon. if we all still have the chances to in march.

it's just too sad, that I'm growing older but I still has childish mind lel. and my english is getting worse now. I should start playing more online games so that I can still communicate in english. well atleast I can practice writing them in those games lel!

its time to cross the bridge, move on and burn it.



Older Post | Newer Post