welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0651
Thursday 2 October 2014 | 03:51 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so tomorrow we're gonna have some events at school. parents are expected to come but you know parents, its work day or some housewives are busy and some of them does not have a transport to go to school.

we're gonna have solat hajat, solat dhuha, and imam muda Ammar is going to be there tomorrow. after that, teachers want to make a rehearsal for senior's graduation day on 11th October. well, to tell you the truth, I got muscle pain from yesterday's activities. I should have warm up first before doing those SEGAK things. 

I think I'm getting fatter, yesterday I stood on the weight thingy and I'm 47kg. lol and my height is 158cm. dayum, I'm not that tall or that short, but 47kg is.. UNACCEPTABLE. HOW CAN I, GET FAT jk. I think its normal for my age, and for my height, right?

anyway, I miss that one person. I can't live my life without that bastard. although he's annoying but he's my only toy I can play with. that sounds mean but yer know, best friend forevah right? we say mean stuffs and hurt each other. but sometimes we're being helpful and he helped me on studies stuffs and ok I miss him. its just for urm a month and more. LOL. just be patient k my dear self.

tall, blonde and gorgeous. those fries are hot.

Older Post | Newer Post