welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0753
Friday 26 September 2014 | 04:53 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so what I expected does not come true. it's not that good nor that bad. it's a so-so I guess (?) my results for my trial is fine, but I still hope I can get more for this trial. my high hopes.. it has been tear apart!

I'm not that proud getting the highest marks for most of my subjects in class. if I got 5A, well I might be proud of myself. but my highest marks.. its B+, so can I cry? I got so depressed just now at school and at home. I only got 2As out of 9As, imagine how depressed I am hahaha.

but I will try harder for my up coming SPM in 37 days. I hope I got 8A+, I don't expect much from Account cause I fuked up in this exam. its like ITS REALLY THE WORST PAPER I HAVE EVER ANSWER IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

I only answered 2 out of 8 question something like that and my marks for the total one for paper 2 is like 10/100 lol. the first expression I made after I touch my paper, me and my friend laughed. cause we knew that was the worse one. ever. lol.

anyway, I will try my best, harder than before and fly high up!

I miss holding and hugging a cat. a cute, fluffy cat..


Older Post | Newer Post