welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0437
Friday 5 September 2014 | 01:37 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so I'm here cause I'm bored. I logged on to transformice but it sux so it didn't even last for 5 minutes lol! so I was looking for something to do, since I don't want to call with him. ever since he said my voice sounds like someone, I think negatively like he likes to call with me cause he wants to hear that voice. hahahaha, yup thats me, negative thinking overpowered me. 

besides, I knew what he talked with my sis, but I just pretended not to. tbh, my feelings towards him is getting numb. everyday I'm in pain and recently, what he said to my sis keep showed up in my mind. it running crazily in my mind lmao. anyway, I will try tho. my sis said "don't fall too much, just 'crush' him." and my friend said, "don't hope too much. I don't want to see you get sad."

they were right. I shouldn't hope too much and besides, I already knew that this would happened. but I didn't expect to get hurt like this. lol, but who cares. I'm okay anyway. it just.. that food.. in the picture... OMG I WANT IT. SOOOO CRAVING FOR COOKIES RIGHT NOW. imagine, it went right into my mouth.... gosh.. heaven in le world.

I'm hungry and tired and sleepy and I'm sick right now. I can't sleep, I can't eat...

If you could see me now

Older Post | Newer Post