welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0322
Monday 1 September 2014 | 00:22 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so yesterday was our country's national day. happy national day for the 57th time! I guess my mum growing older now, she's already 57 years old. soon, I will be left alone without her by my side. that will be the saddest thing I will ever feel. so, while the chances are still around, I'll take it and make her happy.

I decided to be weirdo now, I don't care what people are going to say. I'll be happy, I won't care about people. like he said, I'm nothing but a toy tho. so, this toy wants to have it's own happiness, no matter what it takes. this toy doesn't want to be played anymore, it wants to be set free. 

even though it's a joke, to me, it's not lol. different people have different thoughts. it won't always be 'yes' to them even it's always been 'yes' to you. besides, humans feelings keep changes. from another to another, they will change on its own. there are no humans who's loyalty to another, even for a slightly moment, they will feel the love towards another lol.

so, hello september, bring me happiness and take away the sadness. may Allah always be with me, and granted me blessing and happiness. 

I felt so special until I saw you talk to everyone like that.


Older Post | Newer Post