welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0122
Wednesday 24 September 2014 | 22:22 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so I should be going to school today but I accidently over-slept and lol, I woke up at 8AM something like that and luckily my mum didn't go mad lol.

anyway, today is the first day and lets see how long I can be patient and forget it. I guess it will hurt a lot but I don't care (I think). if I could turn back time, I want to stop chatting and playing online games and just study for the rest of my life. so I can be a successful person today, tomorrow and forever. 

regrets is only regrets lol, you feel it but you can't change the fact that you have done it. its like the worst and scariest thing ever. I should just stay underground, I should never try to climb up and meet people. lol that suck but its true, every people you have met always end up betrays you or hurt you. its normal.

but, as long as you are strong enough to stand it then its fine, I guess (?) and of course, I wish I could be strong enough to not to care about people and just be rude and annoying jk. lets make some s'more cookies! byebye.

When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.


Older Post | Newer Post