welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0742
Thursday 28 August 2014 | 04:43 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

so, I have done 3 papers within these days. and I think I fu**ed it up and literally, I want to cry and die jk. well that was a lie, I don't want to die. so, tomorrow I'm gonna sit on my chair and cry cause tomorrow paper is History. welcome hewll to my life.

I'm not confident to answer it since this year, my history classes are so boring and I don't even know what I have learnt in that class. my teacher.. she's fine but I just don't get it. I mean things she taught. and, so. lets just hope that I will do my best and my result gonna be A or atleast A-.

I wunna get excellent results but I DONT KNOWWWWWW.

If being lazy burnt calories, then I would be a Victoria Secret's angel.


Older Post | Newer Post