welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
0727
Sunday 24 August 2014 | 04:28 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

to tell you the truth, I don't hate you. I did not despise you. and the most important thing is, I am so sorry for what I have said to you.

I took it all back, I did not regret having a friend like you. every single moment of my life, I've never had a close person like you as a friend. I'm not a talkactive person, nor cute nor pretty and kind. I am just me, but you accept that reality of life. I have to say that I am grateful to have you as a friend. 

well, had to admit that sometimes you're being a jerk making me feel like 'CAN I MURDER SOMEONE TODAY!?' but you know it well that I don't mean it. seriously, how can I murder someone... I don't want to spend my whole life in jail. well, if killing is not a sin, I bet you're the first person I want to murder jk.

although I want this to go further but we both know it well, within 2 years, you and I will be going to our own paths. and that time, maybe okay will be my always.

pressure made diamonds

Older Post | Newer Post