welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
muse
Saturday 26 July 2014 | 02:43 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

I'm bored, I don't have anything to do. So here I am, blogging like I'm lifeless. wait, I AM LIFELESS..

lol, nah I studied just now, but idk how to solve those maths problems. so I gave up and cried alone. okay that was a joke, I was curious before about a band called 'Muse' and just now I searched their songs on youtube and guess what?

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEIR SONGS!

their lyrics are so meaningful, and the rhythm of the music hit me like a thundaaaaah. well, listened to almost all their songs and it feels gooooood. I'll recommend this band to my friends and I want them to be addicted like me mwahaha. 

anyway, ramadhan is almost over, I still cant fast. lol brb crying. I'll go back to le village tomorrow. welcome lifeless life, no internet, no telephone line, no junk food, no freeeedommmm. they'll be asking me 'how's your exams?' or 'are you ready for SPM?' or 'when is your trial?' 

I'll run away jk.

I tried to give you up, but I'm so addicted.


Older Post | Newer Post