welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 | 07:46 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

So school holiday started a long ago, as usual, a no-lifer like me spend my time playing games or idk, well I rarely online transformice now, since Tig ruined the game with those devine mode and idk noob game. 

Plus 80% of survivor player used hotkeys and totems, fml. Still, who cares? I've been spending my time on my bed with my phone. And right now I feel so sick, since I caught a cold. I was shivering last night for freaking 3 hours and my mum hasn't woke up and I'm all alone in my room. 

I can't call her tho, I cant move and shits. Right now I cant even stand for too long and my hands and foot feel so weak. Mum said "Eat those medicine" ohhhh ohhhh you know me mum, I would NEVER eat it. NEVER. I just hate medicine jk.

Lets just hope I'll get well soon cause tomorrow we're gonna bake some cupcakes with le friends. omai I missed you guys. Kk lets continue watching k-drama , so addicted. I need a new life. cya.

People change and often, they become the person they said they will never be.


Older Post | Newer Post