welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
Thursday 12 June 2014 | 10:08 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

So I'm here again, please extend the holiday! I don't have enough sleep and my health is getting worst. I'm so stupid I'm still waiting even though I know that I'm the only one hoping for something that I know it won't ever happen.

Well anyway, I'm here cause, obviously bored. I played tfm for 3 to 4 hours and I still suck, I can't play that game anymore. Anyway as usual, I'm hurt deep inside. I wanted to scream and yell and punch anyone's face but everyone knows I can't do that lol. If I could turn back time, I won't ever ever ever waste my time playing any virtual games. I want to change everything, I want to go back to the start.

Of course, we can't do that. So here I am, telling myself "Be stronger, be stronger, be stronger." dem sentences keep repeating in my mind. But I'm thankful cause I will barely remember about what caused me pain. Well when I over-think and dem memories flows back into my head and I'll cry a river for sure. Harharharhar I'm going to bed, this sucks. I hate waiting the most but I keep telling myself to wait and wait and wait and wait and please, I'd get nothing. Maybe cause I suck or whatever.

Night.

That's the thing about pain, it demand to be felt.


Older Post | Newer Post