welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
Thursday 29 May 2014 | 07:43 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum, so basically I just finished my mid-term exams which I hated it so much and I feel like punching someone in the face for that.

Recently, I've been day dreaming all day long till someone wake me up from those daydreaming. I don't know why either, every single time I watched dramas or anime or thinking about something, I'll cry even if it's the simple matters. My mood is a mess, I've been feeling down and I hate it.

I wanted to stop all of this, stop playing around and be happy-go-lucky but I can't, it's too hard. Even I am hurt inside I'll always say 'I'm okay' while my heart felt like it's been ripped to thousand pieces. I can't even cry on that moment I'm so useless, I smiled like an idiot. 

LOL, I sound like a freaking freak who's being emotional over some stupid things. I suck but who cares. Well let's just hope that my mid-term results will be extra fine and I WILL NOT FAIL THIS. Well, that's all, I'm so tired and I'm lacking of sleep. I need my pillow who is my life and my bed, my life-saver.

"Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend you don't have one."


Older Post | Newer Post