welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
Saturday 19 April 2014 | 01:05 | 0 letters

Assalammualaikum,

Its been a long time though, I'm quite busy with training and stuffs. Well last few days I had a tournament at BB Sg.Long along with my coolest proest friends hahaha. Cant forget that day though, it was the best moment, ever (I think) cause I can be myself and laugh all the way I want. ok close dat topic.

So we lost the tourney, but its okay. NO ITS NOT I WAS LIKE CHEERING ALL DAY AND nevermind. So, I just want to tell you guise dat I'll be busy this year , let me cry cause I dont want to be busy hahaha. okay okay im out. Got so many assigntments to do :(

You may not ended up where you thought you were going, but you will always ended up where you are meant to be.


Older Post | Newer Post