welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
Wednesday 5 March 2014 | 02:30 | 0 letters
Assalammualaikum,

So, I just got back from leisure, and was extremely happy and my stomach hurt. u knoeeeee dat 'stomachache'. So basically we're just jalan-jalan, no wait. I lied, tbh, we was shopping things lol.. and I was like "NOOOOOOO WHY I DONT BRING MY MONEY, I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING" 

Well, I was happy for other thing, I won't tell huahahaha, but it's about a boy, and from my school. gosh I guess laith was right after all, it's better liking people from real life than in virtual life, he said they all suck. Obviously, couldn't agree more to that, lol laugh.

I'm happy now, unlike a few months ago, I was hurt like @!#$#%# and I ended up hating that person now. It's not good but you know, girls feelings. Guess I am happy, since everyday I want to go to school even when I'm sick lol. And I've let go of everything in the past. What's important now is my future, yes mine. 

Please, I can't stand this stomachache, I'll go now, kbye. Salam.

let the rain wash away all the pain yesterday

Older Post | Newer Post