welcome.
"Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why." - Lana Del Rey.

farah 17.
forever imperfect.
Friday 20 December 2013 | 09:53 | 0 letters

assalammualaikum, hey.

lately, idk why I'm like over thinking about sheets that I shouldn't think about lol. Unfortunately it makes me feel so fking sad and yeah. I was gonna let her keep acting like this but idk why I raged up today and get mad at her. I mean, I don't mean that but its been like a month please.

tbh, I don't really care how they treated me since I'm actually getting used to it. Mungkin sebab aku over thinking buat aku emo semacam humph.. So I actually want someone to give me an advice. But it turned up wrong, it sounded like that person is backing up her. Lol please, am I that worst? It sounded more like I'm the guilty person and I'm the bad guy. lol I just can't, this is too unfair for me.

 anyway, I'll quit this social life for a while since I'm gonna sit on de most important exam in mah life. When I said 'important' , I really meant it!! lelele. And for some other reasons. Guess this is goodbye, for a while. I'll be back soon anyway. 

take a deep breathe, it's just a bad day, not a bad life.



Older Post | Newer Post